July 31, 2023: Registration for Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District’s fall programs, classes, and activities begins Saturday, August 12, at 8 am for in-district residents. Out-of-district registration starts on Monday, August 14.
- Fall Schedule Available Online Now: Fall class details are available online now at www.thprd.org. Print copies are available in THPRD facilities.
- Online registration is encouraged! The fastest, easiest, and best way to register is at https://www.thprd.org/portal/.
- In-person at one of our facilities: Walk-in registration at our open facilities is available starting on Saturday, August 12, for in-district patrons that need extra help. Open facilities have different hours, and not all centers are currently open to the public, so be sure to check the opening times on our website.
- Centro de Bienvenida: Bilingual staff will be supporting Spanish-speaking patrons in class selection for Fall Registration. All English Language Learners needing extra assistance are encouraged to attend to the following scheduled events.
- Semana de Bienvenida: Tues. Aug. 8 and Wed. Aug. 9 from 4 - 7 pm at Howard M. Terpenning Complex, Administration Office, 15707 SW Walker Rd. Bus # 67 and #59
- Semana de Bienvenida: Thurs. Aug. 10 and Fri. Aug. 11 from 4 – 7 pm at Elsie Stuhr Center, 5550 SW Hall Blvd., Bus # 76
- Appointments Available: Need help at a different time that week? Schedule your appointment at 503-439-8940 or request online at www.thprd.info/centro.
- Telephone Registration Still Available: You can call 503-439-9400 to register. Phone registration may have a longer wait time. To avoid wait times, we highly encourage online registration.
- Financial Aid is Available: THPRD offers financial assistance to people to help offset the expense of registering for classes. Households whose income fall below the Federal Free Meal Guidelines can receive up to $300 per person annually in fee waivers. For a family of four, this would result in, having $1,200 per year to register for THPRD programming. To learn more and apply for financial aid, please visit www.thprd.org/activities/financial-aid.
Formed in 1955, THPRD is the largest special park district in Oregon, spanning 50 square miles and serving about 250,000 people in the greater Beaverton area. The district oversees year-round recreational opportunities for people of all ages and abilities. Offerings include thousands of recreational classes, 117 parks, nearly 70 miles of trails, and 162 natural areas. For more information, visit www.thprd.org or call 503-645-6433.
|Date: July 31, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Click here for official release (PDF).